This past weekend, Bob and I went to Caesar Creek State Park to do a little hiking. However once we got there, we happened upon this amazing spillway that was just full of fossils.
Where is Ohio?
Nice to Know
Trek Ohio Authors
- Bob Platt
- Deb Platt
- The Boardwalk at Maumee Bay
- Mountain Laurel in Bloom at Shallenberger
- One-flowered broomrape: our fourth plant without chlorophyll
- Magee Marsh Wildlife Area
- Beginning Birder at the “Biggest Week in American Birding”
- Lakeside Daisy State Nature Preserve
- Gallagher Fen State Nature Preserve
- Glen Helen Nature Preserve