Bob and I just got back yesterday from a hiking vacation in southern Ohio. We were gone for a little over a week, and we took a zillion photos. No doubt a few of them will end up here. But for now I want to share a little video that I filmed while Bob was driving between Fort Hill and the Highlands Nature Sanctuary. It’s just a look at the countryside in rural Ross County that seemed so pretty and peaceful.
- Ohio Turkey Hunting Season – Spring 2013
- Did you know that Ohio has a floating island filled with carnivorous plants in the middle of Buckeye Lake? June 15th, the Greater Buckeye Lake Historical Society and Museum is hosting their annual Cranberry Bog Day with boat tours (small fee) visiting the island. See our write-up from last year's visit here.
- Summer Solstice Events in Ohio – 2013
- 2013 Photo contests
Where is Ohio?
Nice to Know
Trek Ohio Authors
- Bob Platt
- Deb Platt
- Lakeside Daisy State Nature Preserve
- Gallagher Fen State Nature Preserve
- Glen Helen Nature Preserve
- April Wildflowers at Fort Hill
- Butterflies that Punctuate: The Eastern Comma and the Question Mark
- Lake Katharine State Nature Preserve
- April Wildflowers at Lake Katharine State Nature Preserve
- Common Spring Wildflowers in Ohio