Since we were at Scioto Trail State Park mid-May, there were so many wildflowers along the trails that I thought they merited their own post. Here’s a look at some of the flowers that we saw, plus some of the living creatures that were near them.
Where is Ohio?
Nice to Know
Trek Ohio Authors
- Bob Platt
- Deb Platt
- The Boardwalk at Maumee Bay
- Mountain Laurel in Bloom at Shallenberger
- One-flowered broomrape: our fourth plant without chlorophyll
- Magee Marsh Wildlife Area
- Beginning Birder at the “Biggest Week in American Birding”
- Lakeside Daisy State Nature Preserve
- Gallagher Fen State Nature Preserve
- Glen Helen Nature Preserve