We only sampled a small part of the offerings at Caesar Creek State Park, but we liked what we saw! Caesar Creek caters to a diverse variety of interests. Whether you want to hike, camp, swim, fish, mountain bike, ride on a bridle trail, go boating, or even hunt fossils, Caesar Creek has it all.
Where is Ohio?
Nice to Know
Trek Ohio Authors
- Bob Platt
- Deb Platt
- The Boardwalk at Maumee Bay
- Mountain Laurel in Bloom at Shallenberger
- One-flowered broomrape: our fourth plant without chlorophyll
- Magee Marsh Wildlife Area
- Beginning Birder at the “Biggest Week in American Birding”
- Lakeside Daisy State Nature Preserve
- Gallagher Fen State Nature Preserve
- Glen Helen Nature Preserve