We participated in the 48th Annual Hocking Hills Winter Hike today. This was our fourth time doing this winter hike which runs from Old Man’s Cave to Cedar Falls and on to Ash Cave, a distance of approximately 6 miles.
Where is Ohio?
Nice to Know
Trek Ohio Authors
- Bob Platt
- Deb Platt
- The Boardwalk at Maumee Bay
- Mountain Laurel in Bloom at Shallenberger
- One-flowered broomrape: our fourth plant without chlorophyll
- Magee Marsh Wildlife Area
- Beginning Birder at the “Biggest Week in American Birding”
- Lakeside Daisy State Nature Preserve
- Gallagher Fen State Nature Preserve
- Glen Helen Nature Preserve