The following list of parks and preserves includes those managed by federal, state, county, and non-governmental agencies (such as the National Audubon Society, the Nature Conservancy, various historical societies, etc.).
We have tried to collect information on the activities and facilities available at various parks, but things may change without us knowing about it. So please double-check the information at the official site (click on the park’s name to go there).
- Deer Creek Wildlife Area (State Wildlife Area)
- Location: See above link for driving directions and maps.
- Park size: 8,662 acres
- Fishing (check the official site to see if there are any restrictions)
- Archery range
- Firearms range
- Hunting when in season with license. Please visit park web site for details.
- Good site for bird watching
- Restrooms (Latrine)
- APV riding area
- Tri-County Triangle Trail (Bike Path)
- Trail map
- Total trail length: 32 miles
Last Update: 03/13/2013 16:34:32
© TrekOhio.com 2013