The following list of parks and preserves includes those managed by federal, state, county, and non-governmental agencies (such as the National Audubon Society, the Nature Conservancy, various historical societies, etc.).
We have tried to collect information on the activities and facilities available at various parks, but things may change without us knowing about it. So please double check the information at the official site (click on the park’s name to go there).
- Lawrence Woods (State Nature Preserve)
- 13278 CR-190, Kenton, OH 43226
- GPS coordinates: N40.574196,W83.629525
- Location: Located in Hardin County, about 4 miles south of Kenton. From SR 31 bear right onto SR 292 and then turn west onto County Road 190. The trail begins near the northwest corner of the woods.
- Park size: 1,035 acres
- Large mature forest, nature trail
- Location on Google Maps
- TrekOhio posts about Lawrence Woods
- Silver Creek Center for Environmental Studies (County Park)
- Location: On the north side of SR-67, 2 to 3 miles west of Kenton, Ohio.
- Park size: 26 acres
- Paved trails through wetland
Last Update: 01/17/2013 17:26:52
© TrekOhio.com 2013