Paine Falls Park is a 377 acre Lake County Metro Park located in Painesville, OH. We visited the park last September.
From the parking area a one tenth mile trail descends a couple of flights of stairs to a viewing area for the waterfall. The park features a restroom and a picnic shelter.
- Lake County Parks & Preserves — This is the location of Paine Falls; check out this page for links to the official site and for information on nearby parks and preserves.
- Waterfalls!!! — Our guide to Ohio waterfalls
- Address: 5570 Paine Rd, Painesville, Ohio 44077
- GPS Coordinates: 41.717387, -81.144253
- Google Maps: View on map or get directions
More on Lake County
© Deborah Platt, Robert Platt and TrekOhio.com 2012 to 2021