A couple of weeks ago we visited Conkle’s Hollow State Nature Preserve to view fall foliage. It was a pleasant sunny day and fall color was in its early stages. The preserve parking lot was packed to overflowing. We hiked the 2.5 mile rim trail. Its a big preserve so once we got started it wasn’t particularly crowded. Conkle’s Hollow is a nice spot for viewing fall color and the area should now be at or near peak.
- TrekOhio: Conkle’s Hollow
- TrekOhio: Where to See Fall Color
- TrekOhio: Ohio’s Scenic Overlooks
- TrekOhio: Hocking Hills: Overview of the Hiking Trails
- TrekOhio: Hocking County Parks & Preserves
More on the Hocking Hills